Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hudson - 2 months old

Month 1-2 in Review...Lots of smiles, and coos! Hudson especially likes to talk right before bed when it's just me and him. It's finally quiet and he knows he doesn't have to share the attention with his brother or sister. So, chat away he does. I enjoy our back and forth banter and hearing him tell me all about how he is the best baby and how he loves his mom the most!
He is looking more and more like Aaron...shocker! He is just a litte cutie patootie!!
Up to this point (a short 2 months, I know) he is the best sleeper and does the best at nursing of the three. He got four shots last Friday and was so worn out that he slept 11 hours that night! I woke him at the 11 hour mark. To sleep through the night was glorious! He is more consistently sleeping 6-8 hours a night which in my book is great. He is up for a quick snack and then right back to sleep until the house gets noisy once sister and brother are awake. He is great at napping during the day too.
Hudson's only beef is the car seat. Oh boy, to say he despises the device is an understatement. He cries, and cries, and gets louder and louder with each passing minute during car rides. It's brutal on all of us!
In the last week or two I've noticed him sucking on his hand. Recently it's become a constant. If he is awake, his hand is in his mouth. And, he is starting to suck on it when he is sleeping. He never really took to the paci so I think I've got another thumb sucker on my hands.
2 Month Stats - Weight 12 lbs 11 oz (75%), Height 23 in (50%)
 







No comments:

Post a Comment