Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mama "Do"

There are many things in life I told myself I would never do. Of course the saying, "never say never" always comes back to bite me. It got me again last Friday when I had my hair cut and colored. Now the color is not such a stretch (thank goodness the trailer park roots are gone), after all it's my natural color but the length...well lets just call it the mama do! Yep, I went and had a baby and felt compelled to get my hair cut shorter than it has ever been. Ok, maybe not "the shortest" but nothing this short since I was a baldy like sugarbean. I have to tell you, I Love It! The hair stylist did a great job making sure I didn't leave the chair looking like a poodle. She gave me layers, definition and a shiny bounce that was definitely needed. I don't think the pictures make it look as short as it is but at least you can get an idea of the new look.

2 comments:

  1. Love the hair, you look beautiful! You're so creative with your post titles too - they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And I totally did the same thing after Caleb. Now with 2 I've found myself back to ponytails and clips. Argh! I need something new.

    ReplyDelete