Monday, December 20, 2010

Breakfast with the Big Guy (aka Santa)

I had one excited little girl on my hands from the minute we purchased tickets for Breakfast with Santa. She talked about eating pancakes with Santa, sitting on his lap and asking for a new kitchen, and telling Santa, "Ho,ho,ho" for the entire week leading up.
Breakfast with Santa was held at the Waverly Community Center. It was packed with little girls and boys dressed in their Christmas best and ready to share their Christmas wishes.
Carrington really enjoyed every minute. She ate a yummy breakfast, played games and most important, saw Santa for the first time this year.

All smiles!
Merry Christmas, Love The Sims!

Eager to see Santa...


Check out the concentration
Another Carrington favorite, Frosty the Snowman

"Oh my goodness, it's Santa"!!
Checking out Santa or the beard (which needs some serious work).
"This guy is just so silly"!
"The real reason I'm willing to sit on your lap...to make sure you know I'd like a new kitchen, please"!
"Ok, I've had enough"

Carrington is singing a lot of "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" and is doing a really good job of not pouting or crying. I think Santa is very happy with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment