Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A trip to see a "mouse"

A couple Saturday's ago we went to Chuck E Cheeses for the first time. My cousins, Aunt, Granny Roach and Granny Sims were a long for the fun.

Carrington and the "Mouse"

Big Kid, Little Kid

I was so glad the girls and Melissa took her in the jungle gym thing. It was very tight and I know full of germs. I tried to go in, but IMMEDIATELY wanted out!

Look at her go!
Katy looks miserable, and was ready to get out at that point. Too bad for her, Carrington and Kelly were having a blast and planned to stay in that spot until the place closed.

I can see you!

Pretty little girls.

Cheese!

Whew!

What a relief for me, she was finally out of the germ-o-tank!


A Granny doing what they do best, feeding their grands junk food.

Who is this big, purple guy?

Up, Up, and Away!

She loved the coin cup more than anything else. She carried it everywhere and didn't want to let go.

Just having a good time.

Big kids can have fun too!

Enjoying the ride.
Chuck E Chesses was Kid tested, Mother approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment