Monday, March 8, 2010

Wilmington Children's Museum

On Saturday we checked out the Children's Museum. I did not have high expectations because I wasn't sure if Carrington would really enjoy it at this age or if the museum would have a lot to offer. Well, she enjoyed every minute - running from one room to the next, exploring all the neat play areas, and experiencing new things. It's a fantastic place and I look forward to future trips.

Driving Daddy Around
Glow in the Dark Room
Crocked House - Daddy I need one of these!
I think she is ready for a boat ride this summer!
So stinkin' cute!
Cooking and Eating, two things we both enjoy.
Medium rare with mustard 'be nice...
Crazy mirror thing, get me outta here!
A woman after my own heart...loves to go grocery shopping
This one looks good
Hmm...what's over there?
I love my daddy!
Practicing her kayak skills so she can go out with Peepaw this summer
This is how we brush our teeth, brush our teeth, brush our teeth...
Your heart sounds bee-u-ti-ful!
Love to play, both of them
This is about as close to camping as she will ever get. I prefer camping, inside, without the bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment