Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Visit with MeMe & Peepaw

My parents visited Wilmington last weekend to watch Carrington while Aaron and I were on a little get-a-way to Ocean Isle Beach. We really enjoyed spending time with our bible study friends and having a relaxing break. Actually, I started and finished an entire book on Saturday. Amazing what you can accomplish without a little one at your feet. Carrington didn't miss us for a minute. She had a blast with her grandparents. She was spoiled rotten of course. My mom came clean and told me that Carrington got apple juice, Sprite, sweet tea, plenty of M's, and ate pasta for dinner each night. I'm sure Carrington wishes they came around more often!





It was also special to have my mom in town for Mother's Day! I can't wait for the next little girl (my sister's baby) to join our family and celebrate Mother's Day together next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment