Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby Shower Honoring Meredith Southern

Happy Baby Shower little sissy! I can't believe in a few weeks you will be having a precious baby girl, Miss Madison Lynn Southern. I can't wait to be an aunt and shower Madison Lynn with kisses, cuddles and lots of love.

The baby shower was held at MeMe's house on Saturday, August 7 at 10:30am. Family and friends were in attendance to shower Meredith with words of advice on being a mother and provide the essentials every mama will need for her new baby.

Mommy to Be
Food and decorations...






Mommy to be waiting for her guest to arrive
Great Grandmothers
Aunt and cousins
I hope Carrington loves on Madison as much as Kelly loves on her little cousin
Love my little girl!!!
Measuring the belly. It was a close race between Granny and our neighbor below but in the end Granny came out the winner.

MeMe thought Meredith was having triplets
I think Katy got a kick out of having extra tape too!
I had enough tape for two pregnant women so it was only appropriate that I wrap it around both of us.
Cake time!
Thought being wrapped in belly tape was just hilarious!
Time to see what she got...
I guess Mavericks (the dog) not giving up his spot of being Meredith's only baby, for now.
Happy she is going to be a big cousin soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment