Monday, August 9, 2010

Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi!

More family fun at Virginia Tech. We walked around part of the campus, stopped by the bookstore to purchase Hokie apparel, and took in the street vendors and concerts that were part of 'Stepping Out' in downtown Blacksburg. It was awesome to be back at VT! I told Katy that I miss it a lot and that she had to go to college at Tech so I could get back more often. Her suggestion was that I start taking graduate classes at Tech!

Hokie Alum with future Hokies girls

Don't you love the school spirit!
Take note of the VT shoes. I couldn't resist purchasing when I saw them at the bookstore. Not only are they darlin' VT shoes but they also have squeakers in the sole. Carrington stopped cold in her tracks after taking her first two steps. She had no idea what was going on under her feet. The third step was a totally different story. She took off running from one side of the street to the other, absolutely loving the noise her shoes made.
How many Hokie Birds do you see in the picture?
Meredith, future Hokie in her belly, Brett and the "great" Hokie bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment