Thursday, October 10, 2013

Carrington's First Day of Pre-K

Carrington started her first day of Pre-K at Celebration Academy on September 3. Since I'm a little behind on posting, I can give a really good account of Pre-K thus far. Basically, she loves it!! I could be wrong but I think she is going to be a child that really likes school. She seems to enjoy all aspects of her day; socializing, eating lunch, playing and of course learning. Her teachers, Ms. Sue and Ms. Jackie, are two wonderful women. I can already see how much they are teaching her and how much they love each of their kids. During school she works on writing letters and numbers, learning site words, reading, and learning more about God and Jesus. She tells me her favorites are music, art and chapel. I miss Carrington while she is gone but having her away for a few hours is made alright when I see the smile and happiness she gets from school.
 

 check out the kicks!


Grayson would go to preschool in a heartbeat, especially if he could be with his sister. Moms just not ready to send him off. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment