Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

"There's two things I know for sure, she was sent here from Heaven and she's daddy's little girl."

I should let Aaron write this post but I'll do my best to share the day. Father's Day started with homemade gifts from Carrington. To continue the tradition, Carrington put her hand prints on a canvas. This year the color scheme was orange and purple (in true Clemson fashion). A homemade card with Mickey Mouse clubhouse stickers was also added to the package.


After we got moving, I made Aaron a grand slam breakfast. Blueberry waffles, eggs, bacon, coffee and his favorite, chocolate milk. Carrington enjoyed every bite too!

Now that everyone had a full stomach, it was time for a bike ride around Greenfield Lake. Home to several alligators that we've seen on our rides. That day they were taking a break from being the biggest attraction.
I didn't take pictures of the rest of the day but I helped mow the lawn (no way would I take a picture of that, it might be used to remind me of how helpful I can be), we enjoyed a relaxing afternoon in the air condition, had an early supper and were in bed by 9pm (7:30pm for Carrington).


No comments:

Post a Comment