Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Carrington starts 3 year old Preschool

Carrington started 3 year old preschool at First Presbyterian today! She was super excited this morning, bouncing around the house while getting ready, a smile not leaving her face. At one point I asked her if she might be a little excited to start preschool. Her response; "No, I'm super excited to start preschool"!! After getting three kids out of bed, dressed, and fed we headed out the door only 10 minutes behind schedule. It was a zoo with parents trying to find their way around school, dropping off their kids, and taking pictures so no one noticed we were running a little late.
 
Carrington walked right into her class room and started playing. She was right at home and ready to take on a new adventure. We barely got a goodbye out of her. Grayson missed his big sister and continually said, "sissy". As if asking me where she was and why his sidekick wasn't with him this morning. We were all happy to get her back at noon and hear all about the first day. She told me they had snack, talked about the weather, made a craft, sang school songs, and played outside. She also told me that she didn't talk to any of the boys. I'm glad I don't have to worry about boys being a distraction yet!
 
The last thing she asked me tonight, "do I get to go to preschool in the morning"? I had to disappoint her and let her know she would have to wait until Friday...
 1st day of preschool
 high five for a great start
 big smiles from the Sims girls
 making all kinds of friends
one more big smile for the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment